305 Fish Hawk Road Cleveland, SC 29635
Spectacular Views of the Mountains.
Views of the Mountains.
His&Her Master Baths.
3 Full Bathrooms.
Two Car Garage.
Granite Counter Tops.
Private 2.3ac. Level Lot.
Sign Up Below to get on this property notification list:
What The Seller Say’s - 305 Fish Hawk Road Cleveland, SC 29635
Things you love about you town:
The things we love about our town include being able to wake up with the birds chirping in the nearby trees...yet being accessible to the town of Pickens, with its quaint shops, our excellent doctors and dentists, and the start of the Doodle Trail. And the nearness of Greenville, with its restaurants, shopping, excellent medical complexes and hospital make it ideal. And with Asheville, North Carolina only an hour away, it can't be beat, for a setting in the most beautiful part of South Carolina yet accessible to the most up to date cities.
Tell us something about your neighborhood:
Our immediate location is truly perfect: a lovely wooded setting, with neighbors just close enough for comfort and security, yet far enough away to ensure complete privacy. Victoria Valley Winery (a family owned winery and restaurant) less than a mile away, for lunch or Sunday brunch....and
Aunt Sue's Restaurant one mile further, for a taste of wonderful Southern cooking, make it just perfect.Our neighbors are a friendly bunch; activities are arranged from time to time at the community clubhouse. And, once a month "Thirsty Thursday" for those who are interested in a wine social.It's a pleasant neighborhood to take a walk, and likely meet up with a friendly face or two as you do so :)
Where do you love to eat:
For a special treat, we will often drive half an hour to Easley or Greenville for dinner at one of the many available ethnic restaurants. The possibilities are endless!
Grocery stores and other conveniences?
For food shopping, we are blessed with 3 major chains in Pickens and Easley, along with a Super WalMart and many local farm stands for the freshest produce.
Additionally, there are many food and general shopping options, such as Publix, Sam's Club, Aldi, Kohls, PetSmart and other chain stores. And if you enjoy traveling, there are two major airline hubs only two hours away, in Atlanta and Charlotte.
What were you drawn to when you bought the property:
What we loved about this lot, when we first saw it, was that it is a flat, gently sloping property with mature trees and a magnificent mountain view in the distance...and birds galore. And, since we enjoy the outdoors, Table Rock park is only five minutes away, offering beautiful hiking/walking trails and a lake for fishing, kayaking,canoeing, or paddle boating. Good cell phone and cable reception, with public water made it ideal for us.
What do you love about the area:
This really seems to be an area which offers everything! Enjoy golf? There are many courses withing a half hours drive, including a public course only ten minutesaway. And with the growing town of Easley only half an hour away... and Greenville and Asheville only a bit further, this is an area which offers the peace and tranquility of the country with wonderfully easy access to exciting city shopping, restaurants, and activities.If you love to walk, hike, camp, or just take in nature's beauty, there are many State Parks nearby. Additionally, not only do we have four seasons with mild winters, but it is one of the safest areas in the US: Low crime, no tornadoes, blizzards, or earthquakes! :o) And, of course, the property tax rate is a blessing for retirees.
We found a perfect spot, built the perfect home, and spent many perfect days here, but what we really want, is to spend our days together free to travel.
What other things do you love / enjoy about the area:
We love the privacy and beauty of the area, while knowing city life is not far away.
We really enjoy hiking the numerous nearby trails, and taking in the beautiful scenery. It is truly a spectacular area!
Since we enjoy a warm house, the zoned heating, with two energy efficient heat pumps keep the utility costs more reasonable than we ever expected. We are very happy with Blue Ridge's service and rates. And with two 50 gallon water heaters, we never run out of hot water, even though our soaking tub gets used daily.
Let's Explore What You Love About Your House
And We Are Sure The Buyers Will Too!
- There are so many things we enjoy about this home: it makes us feel secure to know that it was (over) built by a master craftsman and is maintenance free, with an open floor plan and windows galore, allowing in the morning sun and the nighttime stars.
- We love that it is a true "Goldilocks" home, not too big and not too small...perfect for a couple with ample privacy and room for overnight guests.
- We love that the dining area has views in all directions, so that we can nourish our tummies and eyes at the same time...while enjoying watching our many feathered friends.
- We love that if we located in a nearby gated community, our HOA fee would be in the thousands, instead of the $528 yearly fee we pay!
- We love sitting on the deck and listing to...absolute silence, except for the chirping of the birds.
- We love sipping a glass of wine, on our sofa, while enjoying the warming ambiance of our wood burning fireplace.
- We love our individual bathrooms; Bob can gaze out the window of his shower, seeing the mountains in the distance; and Donna can relax in a hot bath, watching birds come and go to the window feeder.